In the arise of increasing competition and rising regulatory compliance costs, banks wants IT partner with increased domain expertise who can offer standardized solutions at lower costs, to preserve their operating margins. Investment banks can simplify their processes by investing in flow business and through solution optimization and monetization of standard functions which can be achieved via application portfolio rationalization and by adopting a utility-based approach to back-office functions.
Banks can also increase their capital efficiency by cutting across silos and integrating disparate functions such as risk and finance, thus facilitating a common approach to different product offerings such as equities, fixed income, forex, commodities, etc. Technology can furthermore be leveraged to promote automation for risk management and focus upon electronic execution, advanced algorithmic trading capabilities, and pre- and post-trade activities.Over the years, WTM has worked closely with several investment banks in modernizing their business systems and processes. WTM's deep expertise in the investment banking domain straddles
- Front office functions involve e-trading systems, client on-boarding, risk analytics, and compliance,
- Middle office functions such as spanning trade routing & trade flow optimization, balance sheet substantiation, risk reporting, trade monitoring, reporting & limit management, and
- Back office functions including clearing & settlements, collateral management, asset servicing, reconciliations & exception handling.
- Dedicated investment banking & capital markets practices to support key initiatives in front, middle and back office domains
- Regulatory domain solutions / payment solution / mobility & analytics framework Managing business-critical applications in front, middle and back office space across asset classes
- COEs in business integration / data warehousing, message standards, platform rationalization to support complex engagement requirements and standardization process
- High volume trading applications in equity, fixed income, structured products and derivatives