As we discuss earlier the print and publishing industry has been profoundly altered by the digital media revolution. Newsprint is running from print to the web even while the publishing industry at large is becoming digitized. The emergence of smart phones and next-generation tablets has only advanced the value proposition of digital content to customers.A few of the challenges faced by the overall publishing value chains include:
- An inability to minimize print publishing assets for multi-channel distribution.
- An improved demand for flexible and sophisticated subscription management solutions.
- Multiple content formats, distribution, editorial and advertising publishing workflows.
- Inadequate digital asset management systems for production and marketing assets.
- Legacy and outmoded applications.
- Difficulty in the management of increasingly large and complex digital content files.
How WTM helps?
We provide an integrated solutions portfolio and partner ecosystem to address the challenges and opportunities for publishing customers. WTM's rich experience can help transform your publishing value chain. Presently, we are working with various largest global publishers.WTM's innovative solutions have provided multiple benefits to our publishing customers, including:
- Customer growth and enhancement of customer experience from new media solutions as well as web and mobile enablement of existing content.
- Increased "Return on Content" by streamlining the content and enterprise business landscape across the pre-press, content management and distribution processes.
- Lesser cost and content delivery cycle time across the publishing life cycle thanks to re-usable solution patterns and productized frameworks.